Last week, 34SP.com, a UK-based web hosting provider, announced the deployment of the SmarterTrack customer support software. The firm will be using the application to deliver service via ticketing and live chat to its fast growing base of customers. SmarterTrack offers many great qualities but one of the main reasons 34SP.com elected to use the product was because of its superior flexibility. Unlike many other solutions, this product can deployed in traditional fashion or hosted in an SaaS cloud model.
Stuart Melling, 34SP.com co-founder, said that since adopting the SmarterTrack software, its customer service levels have boosted significantly. Thanks to the live chat feature, the company can ensure super-fast response times and literally solve issues in a matter of seconds compared to what could have taken hours with its former systems. Now able to get a clear view of exactly what the customer is experiencing, Melling is amazed at the level of satisfaction the SmarterTrack support software has prompted.
The SmarterTrack software is loaded with features. Some of the most notable highlights include the following:
- Ticketing solution – SmarterTrack’s state of the art ticketing facility takes sales, service and support messages and converts them into a powerful, streamlined information distribution system.
- Live chat – A feature that is increasing in demand, live chat empowers companies to dramatically reduce the number of phone calls, collect important information from prospects and provide quality assistance to more customers.
- WhosOn – This feature is very useful as it gives online businesses the ability to track customers in real time as they navigate the site. When used effectively, Whoson can accelerate customer service, gather information on visitors and lead to an increase in sales.
- Portal Interface – The SmartTrack portal interface is designed to be search engine-friendly and acts as the centralized station for all of your communications channels.
- Web-based Interface – An intuitive web interface provides organizations with accessibility from any computer with an internet connection.
- Self-help Resources – With self-help tools such as a knowledge base and other forms of documentation, businesses can give customers the ability to find and resolve their own issues.
- Multi-brand Functionality – The SmarterTools customer support software is designed to support multiple brands within a single company.
Jeff Hardy, VP of Business Operations for SmarterTrack explained that the company is thrilled to see international firms such as 34SP leveraging SmarterTrack as their customer support solution. He commended 34SP for its high level of commitment to customer satisfaction and mentioned how the decision to improve its service department shows what a great solution SmarterTrack makes for the web hosting market.
About SmarterTrack Inc.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, SmarterTools is a company that specializes in management software for the IT Field. Its mail servers, web analytics reporting tools and customer service software products simplify daily IT operations in more than 100 countries.
34SP offers affordable web hosting solutions geared towards web designers and developers, specializing in both shared and reseller hosting, and domain names. The firm provides industry leading support on top of a money back guarantee to ensure the utmost in satisfaction.