There is easy way to check whether your android install with latest software or not. Before start, make sure you have connect your android phone to internet using mobile data or Wi-Fi service.
1. Go to Menu -> Setting
2. Select on “About Phone”
3. Select “Software updates”
4. Check the box on the “Scheduled Check”
5. Click the “Check now” button. The phone will now checking the updates.
6. If you phone is up to date, this notification will appeared :
There will no update available for your phone
7. If System update available, you will be ask whether to proceed the download or not.