Many of the internet users having the paypal account. It is recommended for us to frequently change the paypal password for at least every 6 month. This is to ensure that our account is highly protected and to ensures that our financial information is kept safe while using any online payment. There are easy way to reset the paypal password:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click the Password link in the Account Information column.
5. Select Password.
6. Click edit.
7. Enter your current password.
8. Enter your new password.
9. Re-enter your new password.
10. Click Save.