In this post, i will share on how to top up your paypal account. I have chosen the RHB bank for example.
1. Make sure that your RHB bank account has been registered with paypal related email address.
2. Log into your paypal account. Please go to “My Account” menu and press the “Top UP” to proceed with the transaction.
3. If you use RHB bank, please press the “Continue” under the “RHB Bank”. If you wish to use other bank accounts, CIMB, Bank Islam or Maybank2u, please press the “Continue” under “Other Banks”.
4. Automatically, you will be log out from a paypal account and will be entering selected site where you will be asked to provide amount and currency for top up.
5. Select your currency, USD or MYR. Enter the amount of money to be transferred. Press the “Recalculate” to update the amount of money. Press the “Proceed” to proceed with the transaction.
6. Now you will be redirected to RHB Merchant portal. Enter your RHB account’s username.
7. Please press the “Preview” to proceed with the transaction.
8. Enter your One Time Password (OTP). Click Submit to proceed.
9. If success, you will received “Transaction is Successfully Completed”.
10. Login to your paypal account again and check your recent transactions. The screen captured below shows that RM 10 payment has been received in paypal account.
Paypal recurring payments allow seller to automatically billed the payments and renew the subscription when is come to expiry date. There is a alternate way to cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement with a merchant.
1. Login to your Paypal Account.
2. Click Profile.
3. My preapproved payments.
4. Select merchant and Click Cancel.
5. When prompted with the Cancel Confirmation dialog box, click Yes.
Many of the internet users having the paypal account. It is recommended for us to frequently change the paypal password for at least every 6 month. This is to ensure that our account is highly protected and to ensures that our financial information is kept safe while using any online payment. There are easy way to reset the paypal password:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click the Password link in the Account Information column.
5. Select Password.
6. Click edit.
7. Enter your current password.
8. Enter your new password.
9. Re-enter your new password.
10. Click Save.