Please read this Policy document carefully. If you do not agree with any of the provisions contained herein, you understand and agree that your sole remedy shall be the immediate cessation of Website service in any form and manner whatsoever.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, in our sole discretion and without any prior information to anyone. All such amendments shall be effective on their posting on this Website page. Your continued use of the Website service signifies your implied acceptance of such amended Policy. You are requested to visit this page periodically in order to remain updated on the amended Policy.
This Policy shall be applicable on the information collected through the Website, any email, text or electronic communication with you, or through mobile-based application that enables use of the service, which is otherwise provided online through the Website.
Privacy of Children
The Website service is intended for use by persons who are eligible to enter into a valid contract. Therefore, we do not recommend the use of the Website service for children under the age of 13 years. If you are under the age of 13 years, you are requested to stop any further use of the Website service. If you suspect that we are in possession of any information or data related to children below 13 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate remedial action.
Children above 13 years but below 18 years of age may use the Website service upon obtaining a valid parental/guardian consent. If you are above 13 years but below 18 years of age, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary parental/guardian consent to use the Website service.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: During your use of the Website service, we may collect certain personally identifiable information including, without limitation, · your name, · age, · gender, · postal address, · email address, · telephone number, · company name, · company website URL · job title and · other company details.
This information is collected only when you voluntarily provide us with the requested details during your use of the Website service. For instance, without limitation, information submitted while filling forms on the Website (e.g., registration form), reporting a problem in the Website service, responding to surveys and questionnaires.
2. Non-personally Identifiable Information: We also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from your use of the Website service, which does not directly identify you. This information may include, without limitation, · the operating system installed on your computer system, · the browser you used to access the Website, · your Internet Protocol (IP) Address, · the IP Address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), · location data, · traffic data, · communication data, · browsing patterns (for instance, Website pages most visited, time spent on each page, action taken on each page, etc.)
The non-personally identifiable information is collected through the use of technological tools, like:
- (a) Cookies, which are small text files that are deposited on the hard drive of your computer system by default when you visit the Website to access Website service. You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser preferences. However, we strongly advise against refusing the cookies from our servers for two reasons: (i) our cookies neither compromise on your online privacy, nor do they harm your computer system in any manner whatsoever; and
- (b) by refusing cookies, you may not be able to access some portions of our Website service.
- (c) Web Beacons, which are, essentially, clear GIF files that offer multiple benefits, like counting users who have visited Website pages or opened an e-mail and for recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Your personally identifiable information so collected is used for the following purposes:
- (a) to provide you with customized Website service,
- (b) to provide you with the information you specifically request from us,
- (c) to process and fulfill your requests on the Website,
- (d) to communicate with you the latest updates, news and information about the Website and Website service,
- (e) to send you notices,
- (f) to notify you about any changes made on the Website or Website service,
- (g) for any other purpose for which the use of personally identifiable information is indispensable.
You may opt-out of our mailing list in case you do not wish to receive any kind of email communications from us by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of every email you receive from us. However, we reserve the right to send important communications even if you have opted out of our mailing list.
Your personally identifiable information is strictly used in accordance with the purposes mentioned herein. We do not sell, rent or lease out or in any way, commercially exploit your personally identifiable information.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
The non-personally identifiable information so collected is used for the following purposes: (a) to prevent repeat login during an active session, while you are browsing different pages on the Website or switching to different features of the Website services, (b) to improve our Website, Website content and Website service in order to deliver better and personalized services, (c) to study your browsing patterns for our internal research purposes, (d) to customize the Website service, (e) to speed up your searches.
Your non-personally identifiable information may be shared with our affiliates and advertising partners under strict confidentiality conditions, which prohibit such affiliates and partners from sharing such information with any other person and using such information for purposes other than those specifically agreed upon.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your information without your consent except as provided for herein. However, under the following circumstances, we may disclose your information without incurring any liability or without your consent:
- (c) disclosure to prevent fraud or any other alleged illegality on the Website,
- (d) disclosure to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others,
- (e) disclosure to the successor-in-interest in case of sale, or substantial sale, of assets of the Company.
Access to Information
You can review and update your personally identifiable information by logging into your account and managing your profile settings. Alternatively, you can send us an email at email@example.com, with the specific request to update your personally identifiable information in our records. However, we may not be able to update all the requested information in case it violates any applicable law. Some information may be un-editable without creating a new user account.
We have implemented strong human and technological safeguards to prevent loss or misuse of your information so collected through your use of this Website or Website service. However, despite our best efforts, there cannot be a foolproof mechanism to prevent loss or unauthorized access to sensitive information stored on our servers by hackers due to rapid advancement in technology. For all such accidental or inadvertent data loss, the Company shall not be liable to anyone.
You shall be solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized use of your account, whether the activity in your account is legitimate or otherwise. Therefore, it is important to preserve the safety and integrity of your username and password.
In case you still have any questions or privacy concerns on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall strive to answer all your queries at our earliest administrative convenience.