24536 hosting providers
Need Advice? Call us 1 (866) TOP-HOST
Kristina “Roksa” Yordanova
Why I left arvixe
1. From the beginning, they broke my website 2 times and couldn't recover it. I had to redo it from scratch. I kept using them for the fairly low price.
2. Very old Cpanel, some functions are broken. PHP is an old version and they are not updating it because it will break all the hosting.
3. My account was compromised and I saw some new files on my FTP which weren't either mine or theirs.
4. The servers are very very ... very slow.
5. I moved to another hosting and left only the domains there. After two months I wasn't able to log into my account. Their password recovery system was not working to recover my login info (though I haven't changed it). I am writing this now as I speak with a CSR on the chat who is trying to give me some info about the issue for the past 1 hour with no success. I have been asked for all kind of information just to prove that I am the owner of the account, and after 1 hour they said "ok i will send you the info to your email" ... but I am not receiving emails from you ..
After this is over I am transferring all domains to another registrant and I hope this will be the end with my relationship with Arvixe.
We are an independently owned research and review service, funded by people like you. In the spirit of full disclosure, we get paid a referral commission when you buy digital goods following some of our links. Learn more
Copyright © 2004 – 2018 WebHostingGeeks.com.