Reviews stars filter
SingleHop insightsUpdated: 22 Jul 2019 | Next update: 29 Jul 2019
When looking around at hosting options, one solution that might pop up for you now and again is that of SingleHop. This impressive hosting firm is one of the best on the market and should be a good starting point for most people looking for affordable, reliable hosting.
If you are looking for a hosting platform that makes it easy to be flexible and to dictate things on your own terms, then you will find a companion with SingleHop. With a pricing program that is pretty much flexible, starting at around $179/month for dedicated hosting, there’s something for everyone at SingleHop.
Overall, SingleHop is a leading global provider of hosted IT infrastructure and Cloud computing. These guys are pioneering the global IaaS movement by enabling SMBs and service providers in the design, deployment, and management of a wide range of IT solutions. SingleHop's proprietary automation platform allows organizations to quickly migrate or deploy workloads in the Cloud. Over the last decade, their unique blend of automation and service has made SingleHop the platform of choice for thousands of clients worldwide.
By integrating secure global data center footprint, their robust remote management toolkit, and industry-leading SLAs, SingleHop helps clients manage their systems while eliminating their capital expenditures.
As one of the leading names in the industry, there are numerous reasons why using their services makes a lot of sense for you. With award-winning automation services helping to propel the company up the ladder with regards to performance, they offer all manner of useful services. From full life-cycle and white glove support, they make it easier than ever for you to stay in complete control of your networking needs.
Everything is flexible and managed to suit your own needs, which makes them a very popular choice for most users looking for ease of use.
Why Should I Use SingleHop?
For one, they have very impressive European and United Stated-based data centers. This can give you ample peace of mind, knowing that a lot of your most common users will be able to connect quickly.
- 1. They connect with over 5,000 customers at the moment, providing a host of different services. from dedicated servers for giving you total control through to private cloud hosting and Managed AWS control, SingleHop makes what is often a unique challenge easier to fulfill.
- 2. They are very reliable, too. Each service is fairly priced within the context of the market, and they give you a host of useful services not found elsewhere. From Managed Azure assistance via their own team of Microsoft Certified Engineers, you can really feel like your work is valued by the SingleHop team.
- 3. Alongside so many useful hosting services, they also provide you with lots of backup solutions. Cloud backup is commonplace, meaning that you never need to worry about security issues. This helps add a much-needed peace of mind when investing in a hosting program. They also provide you with a Disaster Recovery As A Service (DRAAS) solution, with both Standby and Active modes available.
- 4. Customer service is rapid, responsible and easy to deal with. They are often easy to vocalize your problem too without much misunderstanding, and they make it easy to manage and alter account and server settings without too much work being needed on your part.
- 5. They make it easy for you to keep a business running without any worries about performance, safety, security or a paucity of options.
With the fact that it’s so cheap, too, there are ample reasons to choose SingleHop. With so many options to fit most professional hosting needs, you should find a cost-effective, value-driven and secure service waiting for you here.