Business owners strive to reach a balance between a costly, high-end website, and one that is free, but that may not depict the level of professionalism desired. The result is that companies fit into one of these two categories in most cases:
- They have not yet produced a website. Also, they have no idea of the amount of funds to allocate for creation; or,
- They have a website, but it does not provide enough benefits to the business. Perhaps they paid to develop a practical and fully performing site, but a sizable effort is needed to support the constant updates. Worse, they find that they have to spend more money each time they want to make changes to it.
Success depends on a unique, artistic, and optimized website that generates unique traffic. As an example, fabthemes.com offers free WordPress themes so that you can utilize the options to accomplish your objectives without investing a lot of time and money upfront.
Advantages of Using WordPress
Are WordPress themes better than websites that are individually designed? While benefits of using WordPress are abundant, five main bonuses of choosing them for your site come to mind:
- A multitude of themes available from WordPress enable you to make changes to your site designs quickly and easily.
- Plugins permit you to increase the functionality of your site without having extensive programming knowledge. With the availability of more than 10,000 plugins, your site can blend style with functionality, like those seen in social media sharing and found in search engine optimization.
- They are easy to refresh. Loading an item on your WordPress site is as easy as generating a document in Word. Once you initially set it up, you can update it anytime.
- Because you frequently update WordPress sites with high-quality content, receiving a Google ranking is very likely. The updates are essential for engaging with your visitors and search engines. In fact, Google recommends WordPress for small business owners for this reason.
- The thriving and engaged WordPress community supports and maintains nearly ten percent of the sites on the web. That means that myriad designers, developers, and enthusiasts are out there to provide assistance if you need help.
Challenges With Utilizing Free Site Designs
There are thousands of professionally designed themes that are free, complete, and ready to go. Naturally some duplication occurs because over 70 million sites have already downloaded them. Five common challenges associated using the same site designs include the following:
- Your site must stand out among the multitude of those sites that already are out there. Viewing similar versions of the theme makes it less remarkable each time. The numerous updates and changes being rolled out regularly means that it is only a matter of time until you experience issues with an outdated design. Investing a portion of your budget can ensure that your blog is properly designed and always fresh.
- WordPress is an open source alliance comprised of different developers who produce and generate the resources needed for the customization of plugins and themes. The overall process is not controlled by any particular group or firm. For that reason, fabthemes.com recommends that you check for viruses in plugins before you install them on your site.
- It is crucial to understand that you cannot profit from WordPress without the numerous updates, although the purpose is sincere. In other words, compatibility issues that characterize updates can unwittingly cause difficulties. Additionally, with all the updates the risk for user issues with your website template and some of your plugins increases. By making changes at the time that you perform updates you can alleviate some potential problems.
- Along those lines, install several different types of plugins to maximize benefits with WordPress. Nevertheless, this advised method can significantly decrease performance of your site. WordPress needs additional server resources compared to plain HTML sites. Also, your site is at risk of suspension by employing shared hosting if you have a large number of users.
- Make sure that you are mindful of SEO issues, in particular the category and tagging system used by WordPress. Unless you elect not to index your categories and tags, it is essential to understand that those that do you create will add duplicate content. Knowledge of advanced SEO techniques can mitigate this problem.
Upgrading to premium WordPress themes allows you to address each of these challenges. Premium themes provide a number of resources that the free downloads cannot offer. Altogether, it is still an exceptional tool to implement if additional resources exist in your budget, or you have the in-house resources for its maintenance. Easier customization, user forums, added widgets and tools, stronger support, and frequent updates ensure that your site is complete with the latest versions of WordPress.
Weighing Free WordPress Themes With Individually Designed Websites
A memorable website includes a professional landing page and an excellent synthesis of your logos, colors, and the items that you have in your store. They are all elements of generating a well-built and inventive model. The greater the perception, the more enhanced are your chances of success. However, individually designed websites can cost more than you have allowed for in your budget. Conversely, free themes may not provide enough objectivity to make your site extraordinary. You can choose a balance between them by selecting premium WordPress themes.
The goal of formulating a stellar design with high-quality features and plug-ins is feasible. With a mixture of resources to help you reach the maximum potential for your website, you can find what you need to get started with free themes. The best part is that you select how much control you want to have for your website. The unparalleled support found in top-notch technical support ensures that, regardless of your level of experience, your site will function smoothly.
Overall, WordPress themes provide expert style and distinctive function. By choosing transparent and non-encrypted WordPress themes like those available on fabthemes.com, you can provide a secure site without compromising on time or budget. Feature-rich themes give you all that you need, including extra layers of support when you require it, making it the perfect peace of mind for your online business.
Top image ©GL Stock Images
Small businesses may start with a free design but I think those who are really serious about their image won’t hesitate to pursue a custom design at some point or another. As a blogger and entrepreneur myself I often find that the vision I have in my head for how I want my site to look is never something I can quite find with a premade template.
Hey are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!